Thursday, March 22, 2012

Restaurant-Pizzeria-Pizza as a much loved Comfort food?


I always did believe, ever since I was a kid, that pizza is a comfort food. I think it's because whenever you feel sad or when we need to perk on our evening, my mom always tell "her night pizza!" And instantly, our faces light up and I and my brethren, would immediately jump for joy! There is something in the tone of my mom; s voice whenever she says night pizza that made us feel so excited. Even though it was the same over and over again, we never seem to lose our appetite. I think it's because pizza really is considered a comfort food; with its oozing mozzarella cheese and delicious fillings, who can deny this truth?

But as I grew up, my perception of pizza changed, especially when I went to work in the city where pizza delivery is not the only way to enjoy. I remembered my childhood; We only ate our pizza at home. However, my experience of this food grew wider when I arrived in best places to eat pizza. It is so amazing how my simple pizza experience has been transformed into something more stylish. Pizza restaurants in town offer all types of pizza topping fantasy! I didn't know that it could be prepared and gourmet style until my husband, who was then still my boyfriend, brought me to a fancy pizza restaurant famous.

My whole concept of pizza changed; from a simple comfort food for a delicious gourmet food. Imagine, no matter how much we were introduced to this wonderful creation of connoisseurs of food, one thing will never change, it will always be a comfort food. I think it's because its flavor is bursting with lots of texture and taste blend. From the harshness of the tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, strong taste, at the base of the bland and tasteless crust and spicy, jalapeno pepper, Italian sausage; you name it! All of these mixtures of flavors make it so appealing and satisfying to the palette ... ultimately, warming your heart.

We all agree that at some point we crave this extraordinary delicacy. No matter how you want to have, either by delivery pizza or enjoy it in a restaurant-pizzeria fantasia, we experience a kind of joy from the inside. Perhaps this is the reason why it is a favorite family treatment. My kids enjoy pizza nights whenever they win a ball game or do well in school. And you definitely feel a reward coming up with this deal. And the trick works! They do well next time take their evidence or join a game of ball. I think they are eager to have done night pizza again. Is the entire experience of good food, relaxed family bonding and fun memories.

So the next time you want to be comforted and you can't pin point what your tastes buds are trying, order a pizza. Might just be the answer to your desire!




Dominie Pelletier is an Italian restaurateur whose main goal is gourmet pizza. This business has been since he was a child, because he used to help his parents run their restaurant. This influenced his desire to become a gourmand and ran their business when his parents decided to withdraw. For more information about gourmet pizza and his secret, please go to [http://www.pizzaottawa.org/]. Food and service at its best!




No comments:

Post a Comment