Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Deep dessert idea of Gene Simmons

Gene Simmons of KISS to say that he is one of the most famous tongues in the world, and he would correct. "It is the most famous tongue in the world." Who else? Well, who else? "he says." The rocker must present a particularly swaths reserved for sweet, sensors, because Simmons course number on sugar.

Here, the wonders of Gene Simmons ponders dessert food & wine:

"I eat tolerate." I love desserts. "I have never who ever a dream about a celery had taken."

"I have repeatedly dreams stuck in a chair with my hands tied behind my back in a cake , and of course is the only way to eat."

"I love desserts so much, I have also not on them to take orally." "I am me, directly in my small intestine to take them."

"My favorite dessert is the next." I'm a junkie dessert. I love still Ding dongs, ring dings, Devil Dogs, all these things hostess. "I started to cry when I heard that one of the companies out of business was almost and then it was saved at the last minute."

"Some people can drink water, eat cake." I don't get it. If you eat cake, drinking coffee. God has two hands. "Is a mouth like a Christmas goose full of biscuits, and the other is for molten hot coffee."

"Desserts find me always." My fascination dessert stands before me, so local hotels send until treated. I mean, I go to my room and there are chocolate coated strawberries and all kinds of stuff always wait. I think they are trying to get me down to the restaurant, so that they can inform the media. Only to eat are about food. But it is art, not it has become? "And media and pop culture."

"Jelly rolls are my guilty pleasure of all time." A jelly roll is tough on the outside, and as soon as you bite into it, get the sugar on top and then get on the jelly in the middle. I'm a simple guy. "I like chocolate, jams and tough biscuits."

"I could write, an ode to sweet - my love is like a beer is not so poetic." Your kisses are like a nice bitter ALE. "I don't think."

Surprising Celebrity Food Products Etiquette Tips from Lisa Vanderpump of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” Incredible Chocolate Desserts Gene Simmons

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment