Saturday, April 21, 2012

As Fergie on her diet cheats

Superstar singer Fergie is known for her incredible voice, pop killer abs and endless enthusiasm as a front woman for the Grammy Award hip group the black eyed peas. Food & wine brought Fergie to talk to, their love of food, cocktails, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

In addition to running, walking and jumping rope, Fergie stays fit by sticking to a strict diet: "in L.A., I get a meal delivery service called diet design." I like salad a nice butter lettuce with avocado, fresh grapefruit, shredded chicken breast, and raw almond slices with Sesame vinaigrette dressing. "I also love juicing and am quite obsessed."

While it is refreshing to hear a celebrity who admit that looking camera-ready serious dedication takes, breaks their habits for certain bars and restaurants Fergie. "These sinful things are", she says. "I am cheating you speak." Here are some of Fergie's favorites.

The French Laundry

"I had a chance this year to go with my man [Actor Josh Duhamel], it is amazing, so delicious." We had so many dishes, fun to too many to mention. I usually don't take pictures of my food, but I did it. "I have a picture of every course."

In-N-Out

"This is my favorite place for a really good cheeseburger."

Bar Marmont

"If I in L.A. am, are those two seats with bars, the I love."

"I love black truffles." I love white truffles. I love everything. You have wonderful homemade tagliolini in Sage and butter sauce with shaved black truffles about it, I invite to additional black truffles and it is delicious. "It is sin."

"Josh and I would go here." It has a cool vibe, and I like their grilled corn on the cob. It is simply delicious. "We get it every time, when we get there." The signature corn is coated with lime mayonnaise and garnished with grated Cotija cheese and Chile Pequin.

"I love these places for drinks and dinner, if in New York I."

50 Best Bars in America Surprising Celebrity Food Products Etiquette Tips from Lisa Vanderpump of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas

With their new vodka, Voli, Fergie is light. Photo © Russell James for Voli light vodka.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment