Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Top 10 top chef: Chris Hanmer

He won top chef: just desserts season 2 with a stunning cakes. The founder of Las Vegas the school of pastry design says F & W Kate Krader 10 inspirations and obsessions.

"Google maps is one of the best apps ever." I know it of not the most fun app out there, but wow, it is always helpful for getting around everywhere. "

"My daughter of Carys was born with a heart disease." She had to have open heart surgery; It was a success. My wife and I Caryn start a charity for parents in our situation. "We want to provide awareness and funds for things like birthday parties."

Chris Hanmer

"The professional pastry chef is an important reason why I became a pastry chef." I had can you have no idea about all the things - who knew you could chocolate color? "

"they are so unexpected, and the Mocha sauce makes it even more fun." "People think that desserts are hard, but here you take some flour, eggs and chocolate and a really big Court."

"It is as a good and cheerful film that shows the excitement of the Vegas." Makes me want to the stripes go it; "It reminds me of the glamour."

Cookbook "The professional pastry chef is an important reason why I became a pastry chef." I had can you have no idea about all the things - who knew you could chocolate color? "

"It has got chocolate and caramel, salty, there are texture." "Hands down, my favorite chocolate bar."

"I think a lot of inspiration for my desserts on the pages of Caryn of Vogue magazine." "I check out usually Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs, and YSL."

"What a great era." I like the style of fashion, of car design. "Things were hand made, and people was proud that."

"I asked Caryn marry me on 12 February, her birthday on the 13th, and then it's Valentine's day." "I call the Trifecta these days."

Chris Hanmer

Chris Hanmer, winner of top chef: just desserts season 2 photo © Mitchell Haaseth / Bravo.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment