Thursday, January 12, 2012

Beer and food Gourmet Gift Baskets-Ales, lagers and lights


I found a great gift for some of my "boyfriend", friends and colleagues. Now, before I have to tell you that I am a girl who loves wine but not beer. But when I want to impress one of my friends, I want to send something he likes, not necessarily what I like. So that guy don't like beer? I don't really know a lager beer or an amber light, but when I decided to send a gift basket, I thought that I should learn at least a little. So now I know that an ale is made with yeast that ferments from above and a lager yeast that ferments with the bottom of the barrel of beer. But because you care about that?

A top fermented ale yeast ferments faster than a lager, fruiter, resulting in a sweet taste. The flavors are sometimes described as fruity, floral, or as grass or hay.

A bottom fermented lager ferment slower and at a lower temperature, thus it is sharper and more the flavour of the hops to come. The hop gives the bitter flavor and aroma.

Light beers have fewer calories and are often characterized as less intense flavor.

Beer gift baskets will be characterized by different types of beers, ales and lagers, ales and beers light from different countries, large breweries and microbreweries. I try to understand what types of beers the person I'm sending a gift basket to love and find what characterizes those types.

Walnuts and salted products go well with beer, and then try to pretzels, chips, nuts and snack mix to go with the beer in the gift basket.

I guess even that guy really doesn't care about the same basket, you will probably end up full of tees golf, or left over change or a variety of other items. So I think the basket his car as a functional object and choose appropriately.

So, the next time you want to impress one of your favorite guys, think of a gift basket of beer. Go ahead, send him a present. He will love you for it!




Shopping for Gift Baskets Online makes sense for lots of reasons. You can find gifts for friends, family or co-workers. Just click on this link to basket gift shopping online




No comments:

Post a Comment