Friday, September 21, 2012

Creative Baskets - 5 Things I Love About a Gourmet Basket


If you want to send an acknowledgment or a delicious *hello* to anyone for any occasion or reason: There's something wonderful about the pleasures a gourmet basket gives. Not only when it arrives, but also, afterwards, when the specialty gourmet goodies have been delightfully devoured.

Read on to learn how creative baskets can make an ordinary occasion into an extraordinary event.

1.) I love a gourmet basket, simply because of the surprising experience it brings. The inviting, teasing and tempestuous edible delights fill my mouth with desire, consuming me with lingering memories that make me want for more.

And when an unforgettable gift experience lingers, I know it has that distinct deliciousness that I want my family and friends to experience. In other words, I have my list of future gifts 'sewn up,' or ... so to speak, 'the gifts are in the basket ready to go.'

Reason: It's a joy from the moment it arrives, to long after the last scrumptious bite has been deliciously devoured. The essence of surprise, coupled with multiple gifts of ... desirously ... exquisite tastes ... lay on the palate with traces of remembrances ... and all I can say is, "Yum."

2.) I love a gourmet basket because it's a basketful of unforgettable deliciousness, sent to me by someone I know and care about. And that special someone cares about me.

Reason: It's not your everyday gift, but a memorable treat filling the senses with pleasure. It's those delicious feelings of being highly thought of that makes a person feel genuinely good.

3.) I love a gourmet basket because there's a basketful of heartfelt wishes and fun, that I can send to anyone I know. They brighten my day into one of sunshine and happiness. And it doesn't matter, whether I'm giving or receiving the delicious goodies, I know they will bring joy to someone's life.

Reason: They can strengthen relationships, soothe broken hearts and bring smiles to anyone's face. Creative baskets leave you feeling like ... sprinkles of fairy dust just found you .. and ... something extraordinaire happened to please and excite you.

4.) I love a gourmet basket because I can tear into it the moment it arrives and have a surprise party. Sorting and discovering each individual gift is part of the festivities creative baskets bring. The scrumptious edible delights lay in wait for me to taste and test each one, while I mumble ... yum ...

Reason: They are immediately enjoyable and they don't come with instructions or batteries. The creations come with one thought only: ENJOY!

5.) I love a gourmet basket because I thoroughly enjoy devouring the delectable edible delights, either as slowly or as fast as I can. I can either share it or savor it and keep it all to myself. But what I REALLY love is sharing it with someone.

Reason: It comes with an assortment of specialty gourmet goodies. There's enough to share, both in taste and memories. What better party can one have, than to look someone in the eye and both agree on that same sound of ... yum ...

Imagine the joy and camaraderie taking place, when surprise creative baskets arrive. It's an almost magical experience, where opening the box is an anxious "Can't Wait" moment in one's life. The chatter, the excitement, the fun of tasting the yummy foods, prepared with special care and quality products, makes the experience ... so ... gourmet.




When it comes to gift giving, the part we love most is when our recipients enjoy the treasures we give them. That's the purpose of a gourmet basket [http://www.giftbasketjewels.com/gourmet_gift_baskets.html]. It's pure pleasure for anyone, straight from the get-go. For more information on these delicious edible delights [http://www.giftbasketjewels.com/gourmet_gift_baskets.html] click on the links (highlighted in blue).

From Shirley Bass

The Gift Basket Expert at GiftBasketJewels.com

Jewel of A Gift Idea!




No comments:

Post a Comment