Friday, October 5, 2012

A pot of Dutch oven classics

Dutch ovens inspire F & W Grace Parisi create delicious and hearty one pot wildfowl, stews and soups.Featured Recipes

I cast iron Dutch two lovers Griswold furnaces, which my parents for decades in an antique store bought. They are at least 80 years old and look like something from Little House on the Prairie. Each time, I out this very heavy pots lug, I am thinking of my deceased parents: my mother was a teacher of American history (and a great Cook) and restored cookware even my father, a jewelry designer. Thirty years later, the surfaces have still a glossy sheen. The pots immediately connect me with my parents and inspire me to Cook, who would have loved you in a comfort zone. My root vegetable soup is a hearty version of minestrone; Beef goulash soup is fragrant with Cumin and paprika. Chicken with biscuit dumplings is my only nod to old-timey traditional Americana; It is something that the pots could have cooked original owner himself.

Related Articles

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment